Tuesday 6 January 2015

TBR | January 2015

I have no idea how busy January is going to be but as I still have another week before I am back to uni, I should be able to get a bit of reading in. I'm not convinced that I will get through all of the books but these are the ones I hope to get to.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Allegiant by Veronica Roth -
I have been delaying reading this for a few months now because I was not at all ready for the series to end. However, I think it is about time I get this series finished so I am kicking off the year with this beast of a book. This one, at somewhere around 520 pages, may take me some time but I will definitely be starting it this month.

And That's When I Fell Off In My Hand by Louise Rennison -
I am continuing to read one book in this series a month, as I started to do at the end of last year, with the fifth in the series. These books are super quick reads, although this is a bit longer than the previous ones, so it shouldn't take me long to get through this one.

The Selection by Kiera Cass - 
The Selection series is one I have wanted to read for a while now as the premise intrigues me. After receiving the box set for Christmas, I can't wait to make a start on the series so I thought January was the best time to start.

This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales -
This book has been on my TBR for a few months now after pulling it out my TBR jar but I have yet to get around to reading it. I plan to read this early on in the month to finally get it read. I don't know much about this book other than the fact it is about a girl who becomes a DJ.

Ignite by Lily Paradis - 
It is one of my 2015 resolutions to read at least one ebook a month so I have chosen this one for January. I know very little about this book but for some reason I wanted to read it as soon as I heard it being talked about.

These are the books I hope to read this month and hopefully I will at least get them all read, especially as I have a lot of travelling time at the end of the month to read in. What will you be reading this month?

Sophie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment