Sunday 25 January 2015

Unhaul | Christmas Clearout

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Just after Christmas I decided it would be a good time to have a bit of a bookshelf clearout to make space for the few books I got for and after Christmas. As the majority of books on my shelves are either unread books of favourites, I don't have a huge amount of books to get rid of but I do have a few.

Before I Go To Sleep by SJ Watson - I read this in September of last year and enjoyed it but didn't love it. I gave it 3.5 stars and have a full review here. As much as I enjoyed it the first time through, I doubt I will want to read it again so it will just be taking up space on my shelves.

No-One Ever Has Sex On A Tuesday by Tracy Bloom - This is another one I read last year and have reviewed (here). Similar to Before I Go To Sleep, I enjoyed it, giving it 3.5 stars, but I will not be rereading it any time soon.

I Am The Secret WAG by The Secret WAG - I have yet to read this one but I stupidly have two copies of it. This one I bought, forgetting I had entered a giveaway for it and then won the giveaway. Rather than having two copies, I am getting rid of the copy I bought.

The Beach House by Jane Green - This is another case of a book I read last year but won't be reading again. I rated it 3 stars and will have a full review soon.

Dancing In My Nuddy-Pants by Louise Rennison - Just like I Am The Secret WAG, I also have two copies of this book. I bid for this one on eBay, not realising that the collection of this series I had also bid on contained this one. I ended up winning both copies so have one to get rid of.

Those are the books I am getting rid of this time around. I am not a book hoarder so I don't keep a whole lot of books that I have read unless they are ones that I think I will read again. I like to have regular clearouts so there may be more unhauls in the future.

Have you read any of the books I am getting rid of? What are your thoughts on them?

Sophie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment