My Life In October...
- I got a job at the beginning of the month, which is largely why I'm so busy!
- I had so much uni work to do that it began to take over my life.
- I spent a weekend as a leader for a kids camp which was great fun.
- I got to go the the World Gymnastics Championships in Glasgow and see the GB team win silver!
- I went to see one of my favourite boybands, Union J, on their Audience With tour.
- I was lucky enough to meet some of the gymnasts competing at Worlds, including Dan Purvis and, one of my favourite gymnasts, Max Whitlock.
Watched In October...
- Final Destination 2 (rewatch) - 4/5
- Grey's Anatomy Season 4 (rewatch) - 5/5
- Big Hero 6 (rewatch) - 4/5
- Grey's Anatomy Season 6 (rewatch) - 5/5
Read In October...
Confessions Of A New York Taxi Driver by Eugene Salomon -
Just as Harry Potter got me out of my reading slump in September, this put me back into it. This wasn't a bad book, a lot of the stories of Eugene's experiences as a taxi driver in New York were very enjoyable and as I love everything about New York, I found much of it quite interesting. Unfortunately, it got a bit boring for me after a while as the stories all started to get a bit similar and it ended up taking me the whole month to finish. 2/5
Bought In October...
Life And Death: Twilight Reimagined by Stephenie Meyer -
This series is the reason I am reading today so there is no way I could let the tenth anniversary of Twilight pass by and not buy a copy of the 'reimagined' version. I have heard such mixed things about the gender swap and just the general execution of this book but I am determined to give it a fair go. I tend to reread Twilight every year now so I may mix it up next year and read this instead.
Breathe by Abbi Glines -
Having heard such good things about Abbi Glines, I decided to give her books a go and somewhere read that the Sea Breeze series, of which this is the first book, is a good place to start. To be completely honest, I have no idea what this is about but when I saw it on Amazon for a great price as I was browsing books to raise my total for free delivery, I went for it. I am excited to get to this one eventually.
Blogged In October...
- I shared my September Wrap Up and Haul.
I can't promise November will be any better than October was but let's hope December will be. What have you been reading recently?