Tuesday 2 February 2016

Tag | Celebrity Book Tag

It has been forever since I have done a good, fun tag and since I have a few noted down that I lied the look of, I decided to give one of them a go today. The Celebrity Book Tag has been going round for quite a while now so I am pretty late jumping on this bandwagon but it looked pretty fun, so let's get started.

1. Emma Watson - A book with a hot kick-butt female character

 photo TheHungerGames_zpszwkvwx6p.png


There really is no other answer. Katniss Everdeen is my ultimate kick-butt female and, as The Hunger Games is probably the main reason I am still reading today, she probably always will be. I admire the fact that no matter what is thrown as her, both in the games and beyond, she never gives up but faces everything head on.





2. Ryan Gosling - A book with the hottest male character

 photo Four_zpszwwddabq.png



It is really no surprise that I'm choosing the Divergent series for this. I absolutely love Four, more so in Divergent that the rest of the series. Even before I pictured Four as Theo James he was damn attractive, and is even more so now that I associate him with Theo.





3. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt - A book with your favourite fictional couple

 photo Ignite_zps35xw0muq.png



This was so hard to choose but with this book being so fresh in my mind having just reread it, I'm going to go with Lauren and Dean. I absolutely love both of these characters separately and as a couple they just seem to go so well together. I love their flirting and banter but also how they quickly became a bit of a family unit.




4. Shailene Woodley - Author you've recently discovered and loved

 photo TheDistanceBetweenUs_zpsr8swuxnt.png



I discovered a lot of great new authors last year but one that I discovered in the summer and completely fell in love with was Kasie West. I read her contemporary novel The Distance Between Us and loved everything; the plot, the characters, the setting. I can't wait to read more from her this year.





5. Josh Hutcherson - Favourite short story or novella

 photo MyTrueLoveGaveToMe_zpsel6c6hna.png




For this I would probably have to say one of the short stories from My True Love Gave To Me. My favourite was probably Welcome To Christmas, CA by Kiersten White. This was a really sweet story with great characters and a more serious side that you wouldn't expect from a short story.




6. Dwayne Johnson AKA The Rock - Favourite long book (over 500 pages)

 photo Allegiant_zpsijvemomc.png



Despite being utterly heart-wrenching and causing a whole lot of controversy, I absolutely loved the final book in the Divergent series, Allegiant. The last third of the book is pretty much covered in my tears but it is definitely one of my favourite longer books.





7. Leonardo DiCaprio - A series with the most upsetting death

Again, Allegiant. I'm not saying anything more.

8. Kristen Stewart - A book you found boring

 photo NineteenMinutes_zps5brregqf.png



I had such high hopes for this book considering how much I enjoyed my first Jodi Picoult read but I was so disappointed in this book. This is around 400 pages and it definitely didn't need to be. It was so repetitive and boring that I struggled to finish it.





9. Ian Sommerhalder and his cat - Cutest book on your shelf

 photo IslaAndTheHappilyEverAfter_zpsw1ulprru.png



This is a tough one because I have so many cute book on my shelf. Isla and the Happily Ever after is one of my favourite books of 2014, which I then reread in 2015 and loved just as much because of how adorable it is. I love the relationship in this book between Isla and Josh so because of that I would say this is at least one of the cutest books on my shelf.




10. Jennifer Lawrence - Perfect book or series

 photo WhereRainbowsEnd_zpsr9huaurc.png



For this I have to go with possible my all time favourite book, or at least its in the top five, Where Rainbows End by Cecelia Ahern. This is the one book that I push on absolutely everyone as I loved it so much. I would say it is completely perfect in every way; from the characters, to the storyline, to the unique way the story is told.




Sophie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment