Monday 2 January 2017

Wrap Up | All The Books Of 2016

I can't be the only one who is pretty happy to be seeing the end of 2016. I had some pretty great things happen in 2016 but overall it has definitely been one of the worst. In terms of reading, I had a horrendous year! I read the least number of books I've read in years and only 2 of them were 5 star reads (and one of them was a re-read). I was also been a terrible blogger but we'll get to that in my 2017 resolutions. For now, let's take a look at all the books I read in 2016.

 photo Year01_zpsmt7wdctr.jpg

January
- Ignite by Lily Paradis (reread) - 5/5 - review

February
- Love Is The Higher Law by David Levithan - 4/5 - review

March
- Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince by JK Rowling - 3.5/5 - review
- The DUFF by Kody Keplinger - 4/5 - review
- Confessions Of A Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella - 2/5 - review

April
- The Sea Of Monsters by Rick Riordan - 3/5 - review
- Hello, Goodbye And Everything In Between by Jennifer E Smith - 3.75/5 - review
- The Grownup by Gillian Flynn - 2/5
- Unstrung by Neal Shusterman - 3/5
- The Girl On The Train by Paula Hawkins - 3.5/5 - review

May
- I Want It That Way by Ann Aguire - 4/5 - review
- Happily Ever After by Kiera Cass - 4.5/5 - review
- Forever by Judy Blume - 2/5 - review
- The New Girl by Tracie Puckett - 2/5
- City Of Bones by Cassandra Clare - 4/5
- The Crown by Kiera Cass - 4/5
- Flawed by Cecelia Ahern - 5/5

June
- This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E Smith - 3.5/5
- Lying About Last Summer by Sue Wallman - 4/5
- Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson - 4/5
- Everything Everything by Nicola Yoon - 3/5
- Kindred Spirits by Rainbow Rowell - 3.5/5

July
- The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han - 3/5
- The Accident Season by Moira Fowley-Doyle - 2/5
- On The Fence by Kasie West - 4.5/5
- The Walking Dead Issue 1 by Robert Kirkman - 3/5
- Bridget Jones' Diary by Helen Fielding - 3/5
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell - 4/5

August
N/A

September
N/A

October
- The Perks Of Being A Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky - 3/5

November
- Anna And The French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins (reread) - 4/5
- Happy Again by Jennifer E Smith - 3.5/5
- Our Story: 100% Official by The Vamps - 4/5

December
- Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling - 4/5
- If I Lie by Corrine Jackson - 4.5/5
- What Light by Jay Asher - 4/5
- A Little Something Different by Sandy Hall - 4/5

Those 36 books look even less written down like that! Reviews for some of the books mentioned will be coming soon but I did do a pretty poor job of reviewing the books I read in 2016 as well. At least that gives me plenty of goals to work on in 2017.

Sophie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment