Thursday 13 April 2017

What I've Been Watching | March 2017

I had a pretty rubbish reading month in March due to being so busy and it was a similar situation for TV and movies. I didn't watch any movies at all in March, which makes me so sad, but I did watch a little bit of TV when I had the chance.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Broadchurch - Like pretty much the entire rest of the UK, I am obsessed with Broadchurch. I got so excited when they announced a third series that I actually cried. I'm not usually a huge fan of police/detective type shows like this but I really enjoy the way the mystery unfolds in this show. There's only one episode left of the third and final series now and I can't wait for it!

What It's About: "The murder of a young boy in a small coastal town brings a media frenzy, which threatens to tear the community apart."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Are You The One? - This is such a guilty pleasure show for me. I'm not a huge reality TV fan but I absolutely love this show. I watched the majority of season 5 in a couple of days because once I start watching I can't stop.

What It's About: "Male and female contestants stay for 10 weeks in a holiday destination to win $1 million and hopefully find love."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The Vampire Diaries - I was obsessed with this show for the first 4/5 seasons and then just lost interest completely when season 6 started. I just started rewatching this from season 6 at the end of March and have only gotten a couple of episodes in so far but I definitely plan to finish the whole series soon.

What It's About: "A teenage girl from Mystic Falls is torn between two vampire brothers, who are quite the opposite."

That's all I managed to watch in the month of March. Please no TVD spoilers, I've managed to avoid them quite well so far. What have you been watching recently?

Sophie :)

6 comments:

  1. I loooved the first season of Broadchurch. I still need to see the second season...hopefully by then they'll have released the third one on Canadian Netflix. I stopped watching TVD a few years ago. Honestly can't remember what season it was, but I don't think I made it as far as you did. Now that it's over, I've been thinking of someday watching the whole thing from the beginning, just out of curiosity.

    ~Marie @ Ramblings of a Daydreamer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't love the second season of Broadchurch but the third is pretty good. I only started watching TVD again because it has finished and I'm curious about how it ended, it doesn't really interest me much anymore.

      Delete
  2. We watched the American version of Broadchurch, and I liked it - I should see if they have the original series on Netflix.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They showed the American version here in the UK but I couldn't watch it for David Tennant's attempted accent! I hear the ending was different though so I might have to give it another go.

      Delete
  3. I have not watched an MTV guilty pleasure show in SO LONG. Probably last one I watched was one of those Challenge shows before Wes and Kenny got banned. Or one of those ridiculous Celebrity dating shows they used to do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't watched one in a good couple of years but I got completely hooked on Are You The One. It's one of those shows that once you start you just can't stop!

      Delete