Wednesday 17 May 2017

Bout Of Books | Wrap Up

Bout of Books

Bout Of Books ended a few days ago now and I have yet to share quite how drastically I failed. I had such high hopes for this readathon but in the end it turned out to be such a crazy busy week that I didn't get a whole lot of reading done at all. I didn't meet any of my goals and only read 1 book.

Day 1 - Mon May 8th
I had uni for a few hours but still managed to fit in a bit of reading before and after. This was a much better reading day than I anticipated and actually a good start to the readathon.
Pages Read: 147

Day 2 - Tue May 9th
I knew this would be a busy day. I had lunch and a catch up with my best friend and then a theatre trip at night but still managed to get a bit of reading done on the train.
Pages Read: 70

Day 3 - Wed May 10th
Another pretty decent reading day. I did nothing other than finish one book and start another.
Pages Read: 102

Day 4 - Thu May 11th
I thought this would be a day with nothing to do but read. However, I ended up taking my gran out for the day and then went out for dinner, which meant very little reading time after all.
Pages Read: 22

Day 5 - Fri May 12th
This was also meant to be a day for reading but I ended up having to babysit my nephew, who definitely isn't old enough to let me have some time to read.
Pages Read: 0

Day 5 & 6 - Sat May 13th & Sun May 14th
So I ended up going to London for the weekend. This wasn't planned but a super busy last minute trip meant no reading for the last couple of days of the readathon either.
Pages Read: 0

Total Pages Read: 341
Total Books Read: 1

One Of Us Is Lying by Karen M McManus - 305 Pages
Obsidian by Jennifer L Armentrout - 36 Pages

I didn't do as well as I had hoped but there's always next time. Did you take part in Bout Of Books this past week? How did you do?

Sophie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment