Sunday 7 May 2017

Readathon | Bout Of Books 19

It Bout Of Books time again! I participated in this readathon this time last year and really enjoyed it so I decided to join in again. I'm officially on holiday from university for the summer from Tuesday and a readathon is such a great way to kick off my summer.

Bout of Books


The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda Shofner and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 8th and runs through Sunday, May 14th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 19 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

I don't have a definite TBR for the week. I've just been reading whatever I'm in the mood for recently so I plan to choose the books as I go since this readathon doesn't have specific challenges to complete. However, I do have some goals I would like to accomplish.

Goals:
- Read every day.
- Read over 1000 pages.
- Read at least three books.
- Read mostly books from my Around The Year In 52 Books challenge TBR.
- Participate in some of the challenges.

I'm hoping this week can get me back on track with my Around The Year In 52 Books challenge. I am way behind though so I'm doubtful but I might make some progress at least. We'll see how I do.

Are you taking part in Bout Of Books 19?

Sophie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment