Tuesday 3 April 2018

Let's Talk | Blogging Motivation


Let's get straight to the point here, I have none. I've been struggling with blogging for the past month, which I just put down to my personal circumstances, but in the last week or so I have had no motivation to blog at all. I like the idea of it. I think about how great it would be to have some time to just sit and blog but when I get that opportunity I just can't be bothered.

The most frustrating part about this whole situation is that I want to want to blog. I just can't seem to actually sit down and do it. And it's not even just the writing the blog post. As I'm sitting here writing this, all I can think about it the fact I'm going to need to go and take a picture to go along with this post and I just don't want to!

My point in posting this is not just to complain or to give my excuses for not being a great blogger recently. I'm hoping some wonderful bloggers out there might have some advice. Do you ever get like this where you just can't be bothered blogging? I am desperate for some tips on how to get out of this blogging slump as I have so many post ideas that I want to get around to but the thought of putting in the work just puts me off completely. I'm not typically a lazy person who doesn't want to put in the work so this feeling is strange for me.

So, please provide me with some of your blogging tips and advice. Should I just ride it out and hope that it's due to current circumstances? Or do you have some tips to help me break out of it? At least just tell me I'm not the only one?

Sophie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment